NUMOA’S Intermountain Mustang & All Ford Stampede! (IMAFS 2017)
Friday, August 11
- Photo Shoot for charity: 7:00am – 9:00am at the Heber Valley Historic Railroad Station (450 S 6th W, Heber City, UT 84032)
- Pony Trails/Cruise: 10:00am to approximately 3:00pm. Meet at Homestead.
- Registration: 4:00pm – 7:00pm at The Homestead Resort
- Parking Lot Social with hotdogs and brats, (tickets available below) slow drags, RC car races: 6:00pm
Saturday, August 12
- Check in/Registration: 8:00am – 10:00am at The Homestead Resort. Cars are parked as they arrive.
- Car Show, Mustang and Ford Show-n-Shine: 10:00am – 4:00pm (Judging starts at 10:30am, hoods open, trunks closed) Car Show judged, based on MCA rules. All cars should have a fire extinguisher. Prior Best of Show winners, if won in the last five years, are not eligible for Best of Show awards—But are eligible for Class Awards. Everyone who enters will receive a dash plaque/medal.
- Power Wheels Parade: Noon
- Banquet Dinner: 7:00pm, at The Homestead Resort (tickets available below) Cut off date for Banquet registration is Aug. 7
- Car Show Awards Ceremony at Banquet Dinner
- Music by Legendary DJ Steve O
The Homestead Resort in Midway, UT will be the host hotel for IMAFS 2017.
Call to reserve rooms: 435-654-1102. Be sure to mention IMAFS for the show discount. However, rooms will go fast as there will be other events going on that weekend, so book soon!
ROOM TYPE AND RATE:
- Standard QQ/King $139.00
- Cottage QQ/King $159.00
- Cottage King Suite $179.00
- Luxury Suites $189.00
Hotel Website: http://www.homesteadresort.com
For More Information:
Scott Halladay — Chairman 801-433-7184, email@example.com
Tricia Thompson — Registration 801-648-2627, firstname.lastname@example.org