NUMOA’S Intermountain Mustang & All Ford Stampede! (IMAFS 2018)
We had such a great show at The Homestead Resort in Midway, UT last year, we’re going back for 2018 IMAFS!
- Open to all Mustangs and classic Ford powered cars. Register now as space is limited!
- Car registration fee: $35 for NUMOA members; $40 for non-NUMOA members; $15 each additional car. $10 discount for early regiatration paid by May 30th (1st car only). Day of show registration $50
- Dash plaques, awards, raffle prizes, and great music by the Legendary DJ Steve-O. Free to spectators.
- Friday activities include a Photo Shoot at the Wasatch Mountain Golf Course from 7-9am, Pony Trail Cruise out to Daniels Summit Lodge for lunch (meet at Homestead at 10am), and an Evening Social at 6pm at Valais Park (1200 N Interlaken Rd). Registration will be at the Homestead from 4-6pm.
- Saturday – Judged Mustang and Ford Show n Shine (based on MCA rules) will be from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm, Power Wheels Parade at noon, and Awards Banquet Dinner at 7:00 pm.
Call to reserve rooms: 435-654-1102. Book early and be sure to mention IMAFS for the show discount.
ROOM TYPE AND RATE:
- Standard QQ/King $139.00
- Cottage QQ/King $159.00
- Cottage King Suite $179.00
- Luxury Suites $189.00
Hotel Website: http://www.homesteadresort.com